Balttour 2011 Best Snapshot
Paid a visit to "Balttour 2011" and had a camera with you? It was you, perhaps, who captured some of the most interesting images from “Balttour 2011”. Choose the best and join the photography competition “The Balttour 2011 Best Snapshot”.
You are welcome to submit any photographs that depict the "Balttour 2011" tradeshow accompanied by a brief caption starting today until April 1. Please e-mail your photographs to email@example.com with reference to the photography competition “The Balttour 2011 Best Snapshot”. All photographs found to comply with the Competition Rules will be published in the Balttour web site www.balttour.lv, section “Competition”. Join the competition!
1. An entrants can submit ONE photo in the JPG image file format its size not exceeding 1MB.
2. The photograph entered must be of high performance and content quality.
3. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered.
4. Submitting the image, the entrant must provide his or her personal details – name, surname, e-mail address and telephone – and a brief caption for the photo.
5. The entrant shall grant a license to the organisers of “Balttour” for publishing the entered image in the “Balttour” website www.balttour.lv and using it for other “Balttour” publicity related purposes.
6. A panel of judges appointed by the “Balttour” organisers will review all competition entries.
7. The winners will be announced in the “Balttour” website www.balttour.lv. on April 5, 2011, and will be contacted personally by the organisers on matters related to retrieving the prizes.
The 1st place winner, an author of the Balttour 2011 best snapshot, will receive gift cards entitling the holder to an excursion for four persons to the Jaunbomji farmstead, renting two canoe boats to cover a distance from the Mazsalaca Bridge to Skaņaiskalns, as well as a gift card worth LVL 20 valid in all 2011 boating routes of www.juraslaivas.lv.
The 2nd place winner will receive gift cards entitling to an excursion for four persons to the Jaunbomji farmstead and a family cart ride in the Northern Latvia.
The 3rd place winner will receive a gift card entitling its holder to free participation in all three legs of Mazsalaca Cycling Cup.
Five authors will receive a family entry card to Naukšēni Human Museum valid until the end of 2011.
Despite icy wind and bitter frost, almost every visitor took a time to have his or her picture taken at the 3m-long ice bar chiselled by the sculptor Uldis Zarins or together with Siberian huskies outside the hall.
We are awaiting your pictures!